Sunday, April 20, 2008

who is good in communication...male or female....

Actually what is communication...communication is all about understanding...the time one speak the other one must listen....it depend on who is the decision maker.....in most of the families male is the decision maker. The purpose of a communication is to achieve something....it can be a goal, self satisfaction, peace or relax. Even though people speak same language they might be different on their various habits, environment and skills.. In my home my mother always speaks. Let me give you an example.One day my father and me decided to bring everybody to a place. We decided already and we just be in our home as usual... But my mom was not calm and she yelled at my brother and everybody and also preparing everything. At last she informed me that we`re going somewhere. I said MOm....I know that we`re going tomorrow...why cant u just stay calm, without increasing ur BP ..then she was calm. My mom cares everything too much.. may be that one of her attitudes..

8 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey Mathi.
it was intersting example.but all mothers r same.and also i do not agree aboput what u said taht for famales the decision makers r males.i think about it think twice specially when u read ur example again.

Alaa M said...

Hi Mathi
Finally I could reach your blog. I didn't understand your point in that example. But I like your idea about the goal of communication is to understand each other regardless to the pattern way..
See you
Alaa M

saad said...

i agree with you on the first couple of lines. but your example wasnt clear enough. good effort.

Danka said...

Hy Mathi, I agree with you when you say that the purpose of communication is to achieve something...

Alaa A said...

I think mathi communication is a way to exchange information, ideas, desires, expression and feelings. Of course all mothers worry this is universal. I will too

mehrnaz said...

hey mathi i think its the time that u work on ur blog more

Alaa A said...

HI Mathi, I guess you posted this topic by mistake in my blog

hi friends...I m working on the topic of nanotechnology. I did not chosed this topic to show that I`m a genious on this topic. lol I dont know anything about this topic..But I want to know what is going on with that. As u all know, everything developed in very high technology. My question was what is latest....then I found out that nanotechnology is latest..Nothing to get confuse ur self about what is nanotechnology..It is the technology that everybody uses by very small particle..if u ride a bike in very small size it is also nano...lol sounds funny right..but I have to work more on this topic...I would like to have more feedback on my topic please. ur comments are always welcome.

Emily said...

Hi Mathi, I agree with you, and I think your are a good speaker.